We're always interested in meeting new people who have a passion for the health and well-being of animals! Even if you don't see any open positions, send us your info – you never know when something will come up!
We usually recruit for:
- Veterinary Technicians
- Veterinary Assistants
What we ideally look for:
- Previous experience working in a demanding, client-facing medical environment
- Previous emergency veterinary hospital experience is an asset
- Flexibility in working hours
What you need for success:
- Focus and attention to detail – nothing gets by you
- Prioritization and multi-tasking – you handle multiple balls in the air with ease
- Critical thinking – you always consider risks & consequences of everything you do
- Strong sense of urgency
- Accountability – to yourself, to your team and to our clients and patients
Although we receive résumés almost every single day, our approach to hiring mirrors our approach to medicine – no compromises.
So if you’re ready to work alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and compassionate veterinary professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Send a covering letter and updated CV to: glenn AT vetstoronto.com
• Looking for a Rockstar Receptionist!