We're always interested in meeting new people who have a passion for the health and well-being of animals! Even if you don't see any open positions, send us your info – you never know when something will come up!
We usually recruit for:
- Veterinary Technicians
- Veterinary Assistants
What we ideally look for:
- Previous experience working in a demanding, client-facing medical environment
- Previous veterinary hospital experience is an asset
- Flexibility in working hours
What you need for success:
- Focus and attention to detail
- Prioritization and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking
- Strong sense of urgency
- Accountability – to yourself, to your team and to our clients and patients
Although we receive résumés almost every single day, our approach to hiring mirrors our approach to medicine – no compromises.
So if you’re ready to work alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and compassionate veterinary professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Send a cover letter and updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org