VETS Toronto offers a wide range of soft tissue surgical procedures to surgically correct conditions in cats, dogs and other companion animals. Soft tissue surgeries are those that are not associated with bone.
- Lateral Ear Resection & Total Ear Canal Ablation
- Brachycephalic Syndrome
- Nasal fold resections
- Perineal Urethrostomies
- Bladder and Urethral Stone removal
- Gastrointestinal Removal of Foreign Body
- Anal Gland Sacculectomies
- Skin Mass Resections
- Eye Surgery
- Caesarean Section
- Gastric Dilatation and Volvulus (GDV) Prophylactic Tacking
VETS Toronto provides 24-hour care to all of our surgical patients. Most pets recovering from surgery are initially placed in our intensive care unit. Routine post-operative care consists of pain management, fluid therapy, IV medications, and monitoring of vital parameters.
Also provided in our ICU; oxygen therapy, continuous blood pressure and heart monitoring, and life support initiatives.