Orthopedic trauma is managed by procedures designed to stablilize fractures, treat soft tissue injuries and promote rapid recovery with a focus on bones and joints.
One of the most common canine orthopedic disorders we treat is Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CCL) Injury or Rupture, but we perform various orthopedic pet surgeries:
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament repairs: TPLO’s and extracapsular repairs
- Luxating Patella repairs: medial and lateral
- Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomies: treatment of severe hip arthritis
- Fracture repairs: simple to complex
- Limb Amputations: typically due to very severe trauma preventing successful reconstruction, or cancer
- Corkscrew Tail Amputations
Canine Orthopedic Injuries can be a frightening time for Toronto pet parents.
Where do you turn, how much will it cost, what are your options?
FURTHER QUESTIONS? Call: 416.690.0625 or email email@example.com